Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sharing my Favorite Ab Circuit!

Getting Into a Good Ab Routine




Among many other muscle groups, abs are at the top of my favorites list for training! I love working abs. I love having abs. I love sharing my routine with others so that they can build abs.











Unlike some muscle groups, you can train abs almost daily. I do not recommend training them if you are incredibly sore, but I train them AT LEAST every other day. Sometimes 4-5 times a week if I'm not sore. It has worked incredibly well for me in the past.






Yes those abs in the pictures are mine. =D


I'm going to share my all-time favorite ab workout with you.



>>>>Check it out!!! <<<<




This is a 3 round circuit. Do not rest more than 5-10 seconds between exercises. (You get a rest at the end of each round!)


20 Weighted Russian twists (each side)
20 leg pull-ins
20 flutter kicks (each leg) with a 10 second hold at the end
20 reverse crunches
20 side to side heel touches (each side)
20 one-legged V-ups (10 each leg)
1 minute elbow plank

Rest 1 minute
...
Repeat!!
...
Rest 1 minute
...
Repeat!!
...
YOU MADE IT!!






This is an intense workout, but once you get used to it, it becomes an easy routine to add to the end of your workouts.








**Disclaimer** Everyone's bodies are different. This routine may not have the same results for you as it had for me. Do not overwork yourself. If you are too sore, take a rest day or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment