Monday, August 31, 2015

My Famous Roasted Turkey Breast

This is my all-time favorite turkey recipe! I find that I am actually better at roasting turkey than I am at cooking any kind of chicken!!

I love the Thanksgiving feeling that I get when I roast a turkey for dinner. It comes out so juicy and delicious and I just had to share my recipe with you all! It is so incredibly easy.
 
Ingredients-
 
Roasting Bag
Roasting Pan
Aluminum foil
Meat thermometer
 
Boneless Turkey Breast (3-5 lbs)
1 gallon of water
1/4 cup salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup Apple Juice
1 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
 
1 tsp olive oil
garlic powder
 

How-to:
 
  • In roasting bag, combine thawed turkey breast, water, apple juice, salt, brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon and brine in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
  • After turkey is brined, remove turkey from bag and pat dry with papertowel.
  • Place turkey in roasting pan and brush with olive oil.
  • Sprinkle with garlic powder.
  • Roast for 1.5 hours.
  • Create an aluminum foil tent over turkey and roast for 30 more minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
 
Let turkey sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
 
Enjoy that juicy deliciousness!! =D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment